Woot! finally finished Barret after pickin up this project again. Probably took about 2 weeks to finish. He was made using a Build-a-Figure Pitt as a base. I have some of the work in progress shots included. I used a clay mix of Sculpey, Sculpey III and Sculpey firm. The boiling method was used to "cook" the clay. Whatever is grey was freesculpted onto the figure. The barrels of the gatling gun was a straw I cut up. The gun can rotate. The dog tags were from some Sigma 6 figures. The face was free-sculpted with super sculpey. I used hot glue to make the torn sleeves on the jacket. I finished off with a paint job by hand and gave him a dark wash and free painted the tattoo.
The figure stands at 10-inches.